I am back! I finally got my new Mac Book Pro and I am ready to take on the blogging world once again! It has been a long few months on this beautiful little island...Scooter broke, got evicted, mac book stolen...yada yada yada. BUT that is all ok because everything works out in the end, if not better!!! I thought about catching my blog up to where I have been and what I have been doing since I went to the main land in July but that would take toooooooooo long SO I am just going to start here and move forward...
That being said...MY FAMILY GETS HERE TOMORROW!!!!!! I cannot WAIT to have them here in Hawaii for 10 glorious days! My sister, my mother, my grandparents, my aunt cass and my uncle dave!!! OH HOW AMAZING IT WILL BE!!!!
I will definitely blog our series of adventures!
No comments:
Post a Comment