It was a three day weekend and I don’t work on Mondays SO it was a play day! Dylan, Brianne, Erin, Ben, Pono and I did a tour of Kualoa Ranch and got to see where they filmed shows like Lost, Pirates of the Caribbean, 50 First Dates, Jurassic Park, Snakes on a Plane (obviously off the plane) etc…. It was so beautiful and the scenery was amazing!! There was even a little petting zoo area at the end so we got to feed some animals!



After our tour at Kualoa, we decided it would be a good day to swim out to Chinaman’s hat and hike to the top. It was amazing!!! The view was incredible, the colors of the water from over there were awesome and just seeing the mountain from that view was so beautiful! I loved it!!! I got some bumps and bruises due to the hike and being thrown around on the reef but it was totally worth it. It is now going to be a definite tourist stop when friends come and visit from here on out!!!





This looks like such a cool hike!! Wish I could come and see you now!! Too bad I probably couldn't make it up there in my current condition anyway!:)
ReplyDelete