Thursday, October 18, 2012

I am a 3 year old.

I woke up at about 5am with what felt like a bad case of strep throat. It hurt to swallow, my head was killing me, etc. I went back to sleep and woke up with sweats, aches, and chills, accompanied by an even bigger headache. I called into work informing my boss I had strep and made an appointment to see a doctor. Good thing I am not a professional because I would have misdiagnosed myself!
Turns out...all my sickness was the result of ear infections!
The PA who saw me was surprised I wasn't in more pain but attributed all my signs and symptoms to a few messed up ears. I thought only kids got those?! 
Who knew. 
I got some drugs, OJ, and water so hoping that will do the trick!
I guess you have to pay to play...

1 comment:

  1. You have less than 2 weeks to be fully recovered... Get on it! (hope you feel better soon! xoxo)

    ReplyDelete