First Stop: In-n-Out Burger!
I made him come to school with me so the Cronkite School of Journalism at ASU
was a nice little babysitter for me:
Had lunch one day at 5-Guys and our fries were from...
BLACK FOOT!
We went to a variety of spring training games:
1. USA vs. Colorado Rockies
2. Angels vs. Diamondbacks
3. Cubs vs. Indians
The Angels game was going great until....the rains came down and the floods came up! We attempted to run to our car but had to take cover under a parking structure so the hail didn't kill us!



So while we waited out the storm...I got a manicure!
I wanted to hike the A-mountain but didn't want to do it alone so I made my dad be my guinea pig AND it was a lot of fun with a great view!!
We tried a lot of new places to eat too, which all turned out to be DELISH!
First one: Two Hippies Beach House
Second place: Oreganos
I have eaten there before but mostly just for dessert. However, their appetizers and meals
are so so so good!!! It's dangerous....
Saturday night, Emma's friends' band Fruition played just down the
street from my house so we went to check them out AND they were so great!!!
(my attempt to blend into the hipster aesthetic)
AND of course our last meal together was The Tilted Kilt. It's basically an Irish hooters. And while the scenery does nothing for me (girls in short kilts and boob busting shirts), the food is actually really good. I had pulled pork and sweet potato fries and honestly, one of the bests I have ever had.
Snapped this pic of my dad in Nike.
This is a man in his happy place:
Over all, it was a really fun week, even with the rain and crazy weather!!























No comments:
Post a Comment