Monday, April 18, 2011

Up and coming arrival.

SO....yet another friend is having a baby. AND I couldn't be more excited. My best friend Sarah Jane was due DAYS ago and yet...nothing. So tomorrow she is being induced by her doctor and after a long and painful waiting game, we will officially be able to welcome to the world Baylee Rae Anderson!!! I can't wait to see her little face and I know her parents are SOOO excited to have her in their lives. Sarah Jane is one of the most AMAZING people I know. Her strength, her faith, her patience, her love is truly an inspiration to me. She has been such a strength to me in the past year of my life and I feel so blessed to have her as my friend. I am so so so so filled with joy and love to see her and Ryan entering into this next beautiful chapter of their life. In only Boise was an island next door!!! Lucky for me, skype is one of the most amazing inventions EVER and I was able to see her prego-ness on camera :)


I love you Sarah and Ryan and can't wait to see miss Baylee!!





No comments:

Post a Comment