WELL, I have officially resided up in North Shore for two weeks. I was so sad to leave Lanikai BUT I am happy to be up here. I have had a love for the north shore since day one and I can't believe I am living up here! It's really really really great. I truly feel SO blessed and fortunate. Never in one million years would I have ever thought that little ol' me would reside in Hawaii, paradise really, and having the time of my life. I wake up every morning to palm trees. PALM TREES. And not the kind that are planted down the Las Vegas strip. Legit real island palm trees. I can see the ocean from my bedroom window. My life is truly full of so many beautiful things right now. I continually go to bed and wake up every morning in awe of my life. I feel lucky to have those kinds of mornings and nights, that is for sure! Here are a few highlights of my transition up here and a few pictures of northern life:

^One last sunrise on Lanikai. This was my last morning and
what a beautiful morning it was!

^The newest addition to my Hawaiian family! Red
Frosting has a brother/sister. It STILL has no name.
I am waiting for the perfect moment...hasn't come
as of yet but I love this little guy! He gets me to and fro
from home and work. It's so ideal. Gets GREAT gas mileage
too!! And the wind blown look is always in style, right?!

^This is me driving her off the lot. I was a pretty excited
little lady... Zoe, however, was not. Hence to nap in
the front seat behind me. ha!

^My last weekend at work, all the ladies decided to "get
me good" and wear pigtails to work. I HATE PIGTAILS.
I am a firm believer that if you are over the age of 12, you
should not be wearing them. Fact, you look like...a 12 year old.
SO, they all showed up in these AWESOME hair-dos. NOT.

^Another little treasure on my last day...two of my VERY favorite
customers, Donna and Lisa, brought me this lovely bouquet of....
CELERY!!! ugh, I also HATE celery. I am loved :)

^Making it official...I am back in school. Hopefully, for the LAST
time in my life. I am getting it done and over with this time.
Mark my words.

^This is North Shore life. These guys are running wild
everywhere. I mean, everywhere. Last week there were wild boars
in my parking lot at work! It is truly a different world up
here but I honestly love it.

^This is the view from my work's front door. Yes, that is sunset
beach and yes, that is the ocean.

^And THIS is the view from my bedroom window.
The beach is out there, just beyond that last palm
tree.
SERIOUSLY. I feel like I have been given the biggest blessing ever to live here. How many people get to live in Hawaii?! People pay big bucks to come visit here for weeks at a time and I get to live here. I truly can't believe it some days. This place has given me the peace and time and beauty that I think I so badly needed in my life when I moved here. This journey has honestly been everything I needed and more...and the best part is, it's not even over yet! :)
You look so happy! So glad all is well!! Love and miss you so much! Hooray for finding happiness in life and making the best of what we are given. We need to talk... give me a call:)! Love you, Erika!
ReplyDelete