Thursday, June 2, 2011

Living in the Ghetto...

Don't get me wrong...I LOVE WHERE I LIVE. But up here, life is very...country. We have no major stores, no major food chains, nothing. It's super small town, super surf town. And while I do love it, it does have it's funny "draw-backs" if you will. Actually, no. I take that word back. It forces me to be creative.

For example, I left my running iPod with arm band at work so I had to use my brick of an iPod instead. I don't have a running arm band for this one so I was just going to carry it in my hand when I ran. Annoying. SO beings as there is no where for miles that sells any sort of running carrier, I made my own water/sweat proof one: TADA! saran wrap! I covered that puppy, shoved him in my sports bra, and went on my merry way. I would say my iPod stayed 99.9% dry.



I will deem my invention/creative juices a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment