Saturday, June 11, 2011

A visit from Ms. Emily Morrill :)

My dearest little friend Emily Morrill came to visit Hawaii and HOW much fun we had! We laughed a ton, saw the hot spots, and spent some nice quality time up on the North Shore. It was so fun to have her here, she's just the sweetest thing ever, and I really needed some good girl laughing time...and got plenty! Emily is like a little sister to me and I just love her to death. I am so happy for her and the direction her life is headed and I am just grateful she took some time out of her world to come and visit me!

^ Eating her first lychee.

^ Hike up Makapuu.

^ T-shirt time at the swap meet.

^ It's not Hawaii without a bowl from Lanikai Juice.











^ Pearl Harbor boat ride.

^ Arizona Memorial.

^ Sunset Beach.

^ Waimea Bay.





No comments:

Post a Comment