First off, I would like to PROUDLY report that during my Denmark skype session, Anja looked at my face on the screen and said (WITHOUT PROMPTING OR HELP!)...."Erika!" Yes, that's right. I am her favorite. It made my entire week!!! She is the cutest thing ever. I love hearing how wild and unruly she is...makes me proud even if it's giving her parents hell :)
And then there is Signe. OH my gosh is she adorable. And she looks just like Erin. I wish I could suck on those cheeks of hers because they look absolutely delish!!!!
Anyways, here are some lovely pics of our skype date last night. As much as I wish I lived closer, I am grateful for technology and the ability to see people who are so far away!! Especially the loves of my life...

^Best mother ever. Multitasking.

^Signe wanted to talk to me too, of course.

^And boy was she miss chatty! It was adorable :)

^She really had something to say!

^Erin is super-mom. She's talking to me, bouncing
Signe on a ball, leaning over the couch, and looking into the iPad. She wins mother
of the day award!

^More talent...

^And the result? I completely passed out baby!

^This is Anja's new bike. Erin turned it from eye sore to
street savvy...and she's really proud of it! :)

^Anja decided to join in and show me her hair...

^This is how excited she is to see me! :) Favorite, right?! Right.


^So sweet...Give Mom kisses...

^Pretending to have ear buds in...

for posting but oh well. If you can see me, I am making JUST
as awful of a face...this is the definition of our 18 yr
friendship: completely ridiculous, full of laughing, and
never a dull moment. I love her with all my heart :) all 7
chins of her... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment