There were 12 of us total and we all met at CafĂ© Hale’Iwa for dinner, a few games, and gifts.
We also played a few games while we waited for our food to come out…one being taste testing baby food and having to guess what it was. I thought it was a riot! Some people refused to sample the jars which was ok but the ones who did made some great faces! It was fun! I think the best one was mango which actually tasted like mango sorbet!!
I think Danielle had a really nice time as well. She got some really great gifts, lots of diapers, and seemed like she had a lot of fun! I caught a few pictures where the look on her face really summed it up:
All in all it was a really fun evening of girls and baby talk and eating and fun. I just love Danielle and I can’t wait to hold her little baby boy/girl!!
No comments:
Post a Comment