Today was Prince Kuhio Day!! Who is he? I have no clue. But I have a day off because of him so he is an alright guy in my book! AND where do we spend our days off when the sun is shining and the ocean is calling?! OH why not go to Waimea!
We were SOOOO lucky to have such a nice day to enjoy care free.
Have I mentioned how much I love my life?
Guiltily...I do. There isn't a moment I would change.
Everything that got me to Hawaii was worth it, every hurdle I had to climb and figure out and work past was nothing compared to the happiness and joy that I feel in my life today.
I can't yet think about going to Arizona because when I do, the pit in my stomach begins to ache so for now I will just avoid it and continue to fall in love with life more and more every day!
No comments:
Post a Comment