
THIS was the last scene I saw before the lights went out on
2010. Lanikai beach was very beautiful that evening! I felt very
at peace knowing that I was heading into a new year in Hawaii,
somewhere beautiful and peaceful and exciting. I am happy to say
goodbye to 2010 and very anxious to begin 2011 with renewed enthusiasm
and anticipation for what the year has in store!
As for my exciting NYE party plans...they didn't so much exist! I had to...
correction, I volunteered to work at 4am on New Years day, therefor
I opted to keep it on the down low and ring in what I hope to be
an amazing year on the beach! There were lots of fireworks on
the sand and over the water so it was low key but fun.

^I am on the beach although you can't see anything except
the glare off my forehead!!

^OK here is the proof. This was literally at the stroke
of midnight...toes in the sand!!

^Hello January 1, 2011 :) It was an amazing sunny day so
after I got of work, where else should I go but the beach!!

^I am more than satisfied to start the year off on the beach!
Hey are those my sunglasses from the Dollar Store?? Cute photos and keep that New Years enthusiasm!! <3
ReplyDelete