Monday, January 24, 2011

My preggers dane.

WELL my best friend since 2ND GRADE, Erin (Cranford) Meilsoe is pregnant with baby numero 2. I can't accurately express my love for this girl in words. We have gone through a lot together in the last 17.5 years and I am beyond grateful for the blessing she has been in my life and for having moved right across the street from her so many years ago. We've pushed fire alarms at Shopko, put our thumb prints in fresh cement (which is still there in Billings on North 31st Street), dated boys together, been high school sports rivals together, gone to girls camps and EFY together, cried together and laughed our freaking faces off together. (I'm getting that lump in my throat!) We went to college together, slept in a twin bed together for almost 2 months, and I even found her current husband. WELL, maybe I didn't find him but I knew there was something amazing about him from the first time he came to our apartment (even when Erin thought HELL no...haha!) I was proud to be her maid of honor and cry my baby way through the wedding toast. We have been through A LOT together and she is now on her way to being another mommy to yet another adorable little girl. I just wish she didn't live half a world away in Denmark so I can squeeze this little ones cheeks! If Signe is anything like Anja, Erin and Kristian will have their hands full but I couldn't be more excited for them. Erin will probably kill me for posting this but I am just celebrating her up coming adventure :)
Love you Neener!


(This photo courtesy of Skype and was taken with verbal permission
from the owner of this phenomenal baby belly bump!)

I can't wait to meet the second Erin/Kristian Meilsoe production!
I love all 4 of you and will be there in spirit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment