When I moved here, I met Jeremy and Sarah. They had just moved here from Seattle and were, just like me, very new to the area. Sarah got a seasonal job at Macy's which is right next door to my Starbucks so we saw each other regularly and got to know one another quite well. Sarah is such a beautiful person and Jeremy is such a nice young man. They have known one another since they were 18 years old when they met their freshman year of college. They got married last night, Saturday Jan 29th on the beach and it was one of the most beautiful evenings on the water I have ever seen. There wasn't a cloud in the sky, absolutely no wind, and the colors were a warmish pink. It was so amazing and I am happy to have been a part of their lovely celebration. They had food and music and once the sun went down, had fire spinners! It was really a great celebration of two very beautiful people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment