Wednesday I worked a short shift and hopped on the bus immediately after I was done. (Lucky for me, the bus stop is right out the front door of Starbucks!) I headed up north to Laie for the day with hopes of spending some time with my cousin Mari. I also have a friend from back in Oregon who goes to school up there and I wanted to get in touch with him too. However, to my luck, I never saved his new number into my phone and had it sitting patiently in my inbox on good ol' Facebook. I found a table at the Aloha center on campus and attempted to get onto the university internet. What a struggle that became!! Passwords and login names and more passwords and admin passwords, etc etc etc. I said as I was in the fight of my life to get online, "Man it would be really convenient if Jeremy (my friend) would just walk by right now..." And NO JOKE, I looked up and there he was walking right towards me!! Couldn't have timed it any better... So after both him and Mari completed their classes, after a skype session with Michigan, and a really inspired afternoon at the Visitor's center, we all met back up and had dinner before I had to head back to Kailua. It was a very fun and amazing day and it makes me want to be up there permanently!!

^Mari and I in her new dorm room before our skype date!

^Jeremy and I after our gourmet dinner :)
Miss you girls!! Looks like so much fun! Love you!!!
ReplyDelete