Friday, December 16, 2011

I. Am. Over THIS.


This is my life:

SCHOOL. Shame on me for thinking I could breeze through 17 credits, especially during finals. Holy crud, am I exhausted. It's D-day today, and I only have one final left. It's my statistics final, ironically enough. The class that has given me the most grief all term long! Yes, I should be studying of fit right now by my brain literally hurts. My body hurts, my eye balls hurt. I am running on about 4 hrs max of sleep a night. I almost can't believe it!!! But I am just SO glad it will all be over in just THREE HOURS!!!! It's the final countdown. And I am going to be dragging myself across that finish line with tears of joy in my eyes!!!

Reward? Well, no school for 3 weeks, that much closer to graduating, and my dad gets here on Saturday night! Wait, tomorrow night! It will be a fun 2 weeks :)

1 comment:

  1. I hope it went well for you!! I am sure you did great! I admire all of your hard work! Maybe I'll make it back to school... someday:)!

    ReplyDelete