I miss Hawaii terribly. I would be lying if I said I didn't CRAVE it most days. But I don't regret leaving. I left while I still loved it and I am so grateful for the time and experiences I had there. That doesn't mean that I am not very happy to be in Arizona...because I am! I love it here. The sunshine every day (almost every day...some rain has been nice!) reaffirms my love for beautiful warm weather and I am glad I made this my new home! So much to do, beautiful sunsets, lots of movement and action (which was hard to get used to!). I love it here and I am really excited for what is to come...adventures, baseball and basketball games, school, work, life, people...
Here are just a few photos of random sites in AZ thus far:
New work Danskos. Who knew footwear could make such
a difference in your shift!
My old AZ house when I lived here long ago!
Every friday night my friends have a game night at their
house and I happened to catch this sunset on my drive out!
My dear friend Jeremy owns 3 houses which he rents out
to college students. He is obsessed with Goodwill 50% off Saturdays
because he can score sweet furniture for CHEAP.
However, I didn't realize how serious this task would be.
This photo was of him telling me if I wanted to do this with
him, I needed to KEEP UP!
My first AZ sandstorm!
My first day at my new store!
I forgive them for spelling my name wrong...
...for the first 4 weeks!
Drive home from work...
Feeling the postal love from Hawaii and Idaho!
Still in shock that I can buy all this healthy food and
not pay an arm and a leg like I did on island!
Sweating to the oldies with my honu.
So I went to a pool party and started talking to this guy.
Turns out he is from Billings MT and we have several
friends in common including my cousin Weston and BF Kolter!
Tati stopped in AZ for a brief visit on her way back to Hawaii.
Max's first IKEA trip!
A crazy rain storm that hit PHX out of no where and
then left faster than it came!
I love waking up to rain...reminds me of HOME.
A little visit to the NIKE store in Scottsdale.
Another amazing AZ sunset.


No comments:
Post a Comment