My gracious Grandmother borrowed me her double tall air mattress to sleep on until I got my bed. The time has finally come to upgrade! I bought a mattress and memory foam topper from my friend who had used it for only 6 weeks before getting into a car accident (he is fine, the bed just became too soft for his back), and I bought the bed at IKEA. It makes sleeping so much more enjoyable! No offense to the air mattress...but I didn't like the feeling of camping every single night!
Step one: clear space
Step two: build support beam
Step three: build frame
Step four: purchase right sized slats
(I have a queen...I bought full/double)
Step five: sleep on floor next to the nearly finished
bed because you are a fool.
Step six: assemble ridiculously tedious drawers for under bed
Step seven: insert drawers
Step eight: insert correct sized slats
Step nine: insert mattress/make bed
Step ten: SLEEP!


Nothing like sleeping in your own bed!!!:)
ReplyDelete