skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
(still) Living Aloha!
Erika's Blog of Adventures.
Sunday, September 30, 2012
Come Thou Fount.
SO this is one of my favorite songs. Ever.
And this is one of my favorite performances of this song. Ever.
John Allred:
Listen here:
Come Thou Fount // Allred // Sessions at June Audio
Min 2:44 gets me every time.
1 comment:
Shirlee Entzel
October 24, 2012 at 9:53 PM
I love it! Thanks for sharing!!! I love this song!!!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh, hello.
About me:
"You can take the girl out of the island but you can't take the island out of the girl."
Aloha <3
About Me
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2015
(5)
►
January
(5)
►
2014
(15)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
January
(5)
►
2013
(11)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(5)
▼
2012
(127)
►
October
(20)
▼
September
(20)
Come Thou Fount.
Lite-rail.
ASU alerts.
...and the clouds have it.
Cowboy Miles Francis.
Devastation.
Monday is baaaaack.
Need a pick-me-up?
Waves...
Didn't I just move here?
Tunes I can't resist.
En fuego.
AZ so far...
2am blog sesh.
Syd's 5 hour stay!
Sept 11.
Keeping up with the E's.
Lucy's AZ trip.
Do I have to get out of bed now?
Saturday Morning Hike Club
►
August
(3)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(16)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(17)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(8)
►
2011
(42)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(10)
►
2010
(31)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(8)
I love it! Thanks for sharing!!! I love this song!!!
ReplyDelete