Thursday, December 16, 2010

Apparently it's not ALWAYS sunny in Hawaii :)

WELL I woke up the other morning to pouring rain. It had been pouring all night long. And by all night long I mean....ALL NIGHT LONG. Luckily, my roommates lovely mother JoAnn had mailed me a bright yellow poncho in a package just weeks before! It was a life saver!! I thought I better document the poor weather...as it doesn't happen that often, THANKFULLY!!!

^Going to start a trend, for sure!

^I made it to work! Not as dry as I would
like but safe and sound none the less :)

^This is Kailua Beach Park. This is not a lake. This is
usually a grassy field.

^This, too, is not a lake. This is the street in front of
my house that turns into a lake when it rains a bunch.

^And these are my ties riding through the lake in front
of the house!!! I was drenched by the time I got home but it
was a fun ride home :) Just adds more to the over all
experience!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. First picture should be stamped on your forehead.
    You act normal.. but we all know that you are just a 4 year old stuck in a yellow poncho!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo! It's raining pigs and pineapples!

    ReplyDelete