Friday, December 3, 2010

Post Farmer's Market.

This was the view on the ride home from the Farmer's Market last night. I picked me up another dinosaur egg of an avocado along with a basket full of other produce items. I had to, of course, gnaw on some corn on the cob slathered with lilikoi butter and parmesan cheese as I wandered around the market in search for my edibles. I feel bad for the boy at the veggie stand who priced my items out for me...I had all sorts of corn all over my face, I'm sure. Oh well, it tasted delicious :)
As for the view...the photo is at Kailua Beach Park. It is the mouth of the canal where it meets the ocean....clearly it wasn't high tide at this time. Usually this place is flooded with kayakers bringing their boats back in from the waves but something tells me the dark skies scared them off the water earlier than usual. It was a dark and stormy night last night!!! But those nights always make for a beautiful skyline.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment