Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The Final Countdown.

I am in the final stages of my academic career here at BYU Hawaii and I must say, I am excited. Not because I don't love this school. I do. It will just be real nice to not have to worry about school for awhile. 

I recently picked up a second job and have been working at both Starbucks and Turtle Bay during these last weeks of school which means I am burning the wick at both ends. I am not a soda beverage consumer but recently, all that caffeine and sugar has been saving my life and my grades! 
^7-Eleven is my new boyfriend.


 And to escape the madness of text books, Mari and I both had the great idea of setting out to the beach for some much needed sunshine and relaxation! She is leaving for the summer and I am moving in July so it might be our last time at the beach together! Lets hope not....we need more time!

No comments:

Post a Comment