I played nanny to three lovely children tonight. The two oldest, Taylor and Jack, crack me up so much. They both have such big and fun and fantastic personalities. Chloe...she makes my little heart melt. She is one of the prettiest babies I have ever seen. Hands down. She was wonderful too...with exception for that brief moment where she realized Mom was indeed gone. We got past it though... I make kids happy like a boss...what can I say?! :)
^Jack, Taylor, and Chloe at sunset
^The moment
^Taylor recently got Free Willy on DVD. She asked if I wanted
to watch it with her. Reminisce in my childhood? I think yes.
^Apparently we partied too hard because Jack struggled to
finish his cookie before drifting off to sleep.
^This girl, those eyes...she needs to be a baby model!
^Jack insisted on bringing his bike on our walk which I
ended up carrying half the way. And Taylor just loved taking
pictures of our adventure.
^Taylor at Sunset
^Jack giving me some shocka business. He knows what's up!
It's absolutely CRAZY to me to think these kids could feasibly be mine. Their mother, Cassi, is one year younger than me. Don't get me wrong, it was fun for one night but I am definitely not ready for this kind of action full time! Hats off to the mothers out there....
No comments:
Post a Comment