
Today 6 years ago, one of my very best friend lost her brother Tyler at the age of 26. I cannot imagine what it feels like to experience the loss of someone so close to you and all I can do give my love and prayers to Emily and her family today from across the ocean. I am so grateful for the opportunity that we have to be with those ones we love again once we all leave this earth and move onto the next chapter of our lives. I am sure Tyler is with his family today, loving them and supporting them through what is a hard day year after year.
I personally am so grateful to have Emily and her entire family in my life. Meeting Emily 4 years ago was such an important thing in my life. I not only gained a best friend, someone who laughs with me, listens to me, and believes in me, but I also gained an incredible second family who has been there for me for the really happy times and the really hard times in my life. I will always and forever consider myself an adopted Hibler of the wonderful Rose and Stan.
No comments:
Post a Comment