Saturday, July 21, 2012

My last week in Hawaii...

My last week in Hawaii was great. My mom and my sister were able to come out and help me pack up as well as play for 7 days! It was definitely fun but also sad...I had a hard time leaving  my little rock behind. Hawaii for me brought peace and happiness and love. Not that I couldn't bring all those things back to the mainland with me but I knew it just wouldn't quite be the same. NONE THE LESS, it was  such a fun week with them! We got to do SO much thanks to my 2nd job at the activity center at Turtle bay. A few of those activities included: snorkeling, horse back riding on the beach, segway tour, sunrise on Lanikai, Kae'ena point, Waimea Falls, Waimea jumping rock, helicopter tour, Hale'Iwa, Ali'i beach with turtles, Jason Mraz concert, and of course lots of time at the beach. 

Here is our week in pictures:































I can't thank my Mom enough for the most amazing last week ever. 
I am SO grateful for my time in Hawaii. I am grateful for the opportunity of a life time.
I love my life and can't imagine being where I am today (mentally emotionally spiritually physically academically) without my time in Hawaii. 

No comments:

Post a Comment