
Ok so this is my girl, Jessica. My southern bell. We met in 2007 back east during my summer excursion in Virginia. She came bee-bopping up to me in this same yellow dress at church and it was BF-love at first sight ever since. She makes me laugh, she loves adventure, she sends the best halloween, valentine, thanksgiving, st. patty's day, flag day, and Easter cards ever. Ever. She is always sending me funny things in the mail and never forgets my little birthday. I love her. One thing I love about her in particular is her "practical jokes".... see photo below:
These are hair bands on the floor. A few mornings ago, I woke up and went to step towards the closet and stopped due to a dark figure on the floor. I turned the light on and found, yes, A COCK ROACH. (they are "common" here). I was grossed out, yes, but I handled the situation with sheer bravery!!! I sprayed the crap out of it with a bottle of Raid from about 10 feet away and then cowered on the bed until it was dead!!! Anyways, Jessica decided that during the night the following evening, she would sneakily fling her hair bands on the floor in front of the closet so that in the morning I might mistake them for more cockroaches and freak out. Sadly, the trick didn't work (I am out of it at 4am before work and didn't even notice) but when she confessed her attempted trickery that following, I got a real big kick out of it :)
This is Jessica and this is just one reason why I love her.
I love you. I love that you have Jessica and that she's a good buddy to you! Love the scare tactics!
ReplyDelete