Friday, October 22, 2010

R.I.P. Mac and Cheese


I am sad to report that Mac and Cheese is no longer with us. I was riding him to work on Wednesday morning, trucking along, and SNAP...his little wing just fell right off. Needless to say, I rode one legged the 3/4 of the rest of the way to work. Poor MC... After my shift, I googled reviews for Cranbrook Cruisers and found SEVERAL reports of broken pedals, thus making the decision to return Mac, rather than exchange him, an easier decision. May he rest in a peaceful bicycling state...on filled with clear bike paths and wide open roads.

SOOOOO let me introduce my new ride. His/Her name has yet to be determined. Where is that small child when I need her most?! I have some thoughts but...there is less pressure when someone else names the bike. I don't have to pick and choose, just accept. Names will be chosen and posted at a later date...once I hunt down a kid.


1 comment: