Saturday, November 27, 2010

Day on the water.

The day has finally come...and gone...that I made it out on the water for a turn on the paddle board and some boogy boarding as well. We were at Bellows which has great waves and water for boarding but for a VERY unseasoned paddle boarder, the bumpy waters made it a bit challenging! It was way fun though. I was fine kneeling but true paddle boarders stand...that will take more practice :) Luckily the beach I live on has much calmer waters.

^ Jessica and I before our water adventures.

^ Taking the paddle board out for the first excursion.

^ Mastering the kneeling technique.

^ I'm retarded here but the photo is to show
how BEAUTIFUL the day was!

^ Me hauling the board back in after a wave totally
knocked me down and I ate it...it was very
entertaining :)


^ And lastly, here is a video of us boogy boarding...I am no professional but
once I got the hang of it, it was SO so fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment