Well, as I lay here stuffed to the brim with two very complete thanksgiving meals, I feel very full...and not just in my belly. I have had plenty of time to reflect on the blessings of my life over the passed several weeks and, while this year has been somewhat difficult and overwhelming, I have been truly blessed with amazing people and supporters, opportunities to learn about myself and grow, moments to draw closer the the Lord, and the amazing occasion to move to such a beautiful place of healing, growth, and adventure. I know this won't reach all the eyes of those who have buoyed me up and shown me nothing but love and support with letters, phone calls, texts, lunch dates, sleep overs, dinners, road trips, hotel weekends, packages, mini's, late night talks, and so much more but none the less, I want to say THANK YOU! You know how you are. I don't think I could have made it through the last months of my life without so much love and support.
I am also truly blessed to have such an amazing family in my life. From the grandparents to the adorable babies of my cousin's...I am related to some pretty amazing people that I love very much. I feel like although we are sprawled across the great United States, we are a breed of our own and the love we have for one another surpasses all time and miles between us. AND thank goodness for technology and good ol' Facebook that keeps us all tied together. I love my family, I couldn't have hand picked a better one to be woven into, and I am so grateful for the opportunity to be with them for eternity! If I could build a Merrill compound here in Hawaii and move everyone over, (with millions of dollars in my pockets, of course), I would do it in a heart beat second. I guess I'll just have to wait til heaven for that :)
The song below will be sang for you by my boyfriend, Josh Groban. His voice is like butter on my buns...makes me melt!!! It is appropriate for today. I love you all, for those who actually check this thing :) Sandy, thank you for your daily investment...it means more to me than you know :)
Happy Thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment