Friday, November 4, 2011

Aloha oe Vicky!


My lady girl has left the island and life is back to it's usual busy schedule...accompanied by a sickly me. Cough, hack, wheeze, sniffle...You name it! I did have such a splendid time with Victoria, though! I am happy to share this lovely place I call home :) I felt bad for her because I had school and work while she was here but she made the best of her alone time by occupying her spot on the beach...Somehow I don't think she minded TOO much! :)

She left more tan than she came with, got to see many beautiful brown men, touched her toes in the sand every day she was here, and got to cruise the island in a mustang convertible. What more could a mainland girl ask for, right?! :)
I hope she enjoyed her week here as much as I enjoyed having her!





No comments:

Post a Comment