Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Purrrrdy nails!

OKAY...I am obsessed with the website www.pinterest.com and don't act like you aren't either. (if you haven't heard of it...GO...well, only go if you have time to waste and you like pretty things). I don't have time to waste but I somehow find it :) But that is besides the point...

OKAY, so pinterest.

Pinterest has brought to me a world of ideas and crafty things I want to try but there are a few problems involved with that:
1. There just simply aren't the resources up here on the North Shore (i.e. craft stores, sewing space, etc.) for me to accomplish such tasks.
2. I just don't have the time!

Therefor, I do what I can...which is...paint my fingernails. Ok, that's not all I do but it's all I have taken a picture of. Please disregard my A. chubby fingers/hands, B. poorly manicured fingernails, C. not pretty nail beds/cuticles, and D. poorly painted lines. I never said I was a professional...only that it is fun!!!

What does Pinterest have to do with my nail polish? Well of course I got the idea from that perfectly wonderful website and I tried it out...I don't think I did too bad considering I am not a nail enthusiast, I have a shaky hand, and I tend to veer away from all things "girly"....

SO here is the photo that I saw online:


AND here is what I did for myself:

Not to bad for a little island girl like myself! ;)

(an honorable mention: colors thanks to Zoe Pappas and sparkles thanks to Victoria Mueller. Much Mahalos!)

1 comment:

  1. Cute and I love Pinterest too! Thank you for getting me hooked! Love you!

    ReplyDelete