I've been struck with the disease. Not sure what disease exactly...but I'm ill!!! But hopefully on the mend... It all started last week with strep just as Vicky was headed home. Then, the following night I got blasted with one of the worst colds I've ever experienced. It wiped me out!! I was coughing, snotting, wheezing, panting, sweating...and I have never been so exhausted from it all!! I could have swore it was some sort of mono...BUT the doctor told me last night it was just a serious bug going around and I caught the worst of it. So he gave me a round of drugs to take for the next week which should get me right back into the ball game. I am glad because as much as I love my bed, I have spent too much time in it over the last week!
They weren't to exciting about my cough and hack in the lobby so they made me sit out there with this lovely mask on. I was scaring the kids who were coming in and out! It was pretty entertaining. After two days on the antibiotics, I am slowly but surely feeling better...Thank you drugs!!
Moral of the story: Don't get sick.
HAHAHAH banned to the lobby
ReplyDeleteLOVE IT