Friday, November 4, 2011

....Did I mention I'm 27?

While Vicky was here, I turned the big 2-7. That's right...I have officially moved out of my mid-twenties and late twenties now I sit!!!!! It was a splendid day, filled with beautiful skies, beaches, friends, and food. I couldn't have asked for a better day :)


We got up at 4am to drive down to my old stomping grounds to
watch the sunrise at Lanikai.

My birthday wouldn't be complete without a jumping
picture, right?! Right.

The Lanikai beach gang...Jonas, Maryjane, Zoe, Donna,
Vicky, and Mari. Of course this picture was immediately
followed by a birthday monkey bowl at Lanikai Juice!

Then after church we snuck away and caught the sunset at
Sunset Beach...with Vicky, Katie, Sarah, Irene, Mari, and Syd.

AND to top off the evening, delicious pie from Ted's Bakery!
Candle courtesy of the lovely Sydney :)

It was a lovely day, it's been a lovely year, and I really feel like this next one is going to be just as, if not more, exceptional than the last!
Who's excited?! I am! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment