Thursday, November 17, 2011

I'm in love...with Hawaii.

Have I mentioned lately how much I love this place? Well I do. I take pictures constantly. I would post them 24/7 but I really don't want to deal with the hater comments by people who aren't as fortunate as me to live in paradise...you know, in places like Iowa or something :) (just kidding Mrs. Swenson). All jokes aside, I love this place. I think it's one of the most beautiful places on earth. And I should probably specify that I mean evening except Waikiki. The mumbo jumbo going on in that area of the island is not what I consider beautiful or peaceful or heavenly. I am talking about my life up on the north shore, my time in Kailua, Lanikai, etc. I just love it. I am sorry (no I'm not) but I just feel so lucky to be surround by some of the most breath taking scenery I have personally every witnessed. SO I'll share some of my favorite pictures of the island thus far....

Here are a few pieces of my little aloha heart:






1 comment:

  1. Soooo beautiful, Erika! You are very blessed to have such an amazing experience! I sure miss you, but I am so happy that you are there living and enjoying life!

    ReplyDelete